Sunday, June 28, 2009

First Barbecue of the Season






You're going to have to imagine the wonderful aroma that filled my back patio.


When I had gone visiting teaching on Friday, one lady we visited told of a truly delicious way to grill steak. It made my mouth water, so I decided to try it for myself.




Yesterday, I followed her directions and she was right! It was so juicy and tasty.





The weather was perfect. It had rained and cooled things down earlier in the week, but now the sun was shining and the world sparkled. Did I mention "perfect"?





Wish you could have been there to enjoy it with us!

3 comments:

What it's like to have Addison's Disease said...

I wish we could have been there, too. Are you going to share the bar-b-q recipe with us?

CHERRANNE said...

The Fresh corn is what I Like! Yum! Looks like loads of Fun! You are a talented Person, Teacher!

Jenae said...

It looks delicious! I'd like the steak recipe too. I'm glad you had a perfect day. You deserve it!