Thursday, July 10, 2008



I'm experimenting with blogging again. I feel very much out of my comfort zone. I may make mistakes and haven't found a way to edit my blog once I have posted something, so realize that I'm an old dog trying to learn new tricks.
The GRANDMAW idea is one I had a long time ago. I hoped my grandchildren and children could have an outlet for their original Music, Art or Writing. It would be GRAND for me to see what they had created. The result would be a GRANDMAW site. I have no idea if a blog can be used for that purpose. I know now (somewhat) how to post my own writings (and may even try to add a picture) but I would love to see their work, too. If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.
I had a picture here, but it has disappeared, so I will try to find it again. There it is; it shows me staring fixedly at the computer screen with the self-made halo from the overhead light slightly off kilter to the left. I think this may be fun after all.

No comments: